Once again, the Center for Faith & Writing is hosting a Submittable account for writers, agents, editors, and publishers. Those working on the publishing side have the opportunity to review all proposals and will contact writers whose work interests them. Books have been contracted and published as a result of this process.
That said, not every publishing professional connected to the Festival and the CCFW will choose to use this online service. We cannot guarantee that your manuscript will be reviewed or that you will be contacted.
- Each submitter may submit one manuscript proposal per genre.
- Multiple submissions within the same genre will result in all submissions being rejected.
- This service is available for electronic manuscript proposals only.
- Manuscripts may be submitted in Word or PDF format.
- The CCFW staff is unable to coach or assist you in any way with writing your proposal or submitting your manuscript.
- Publishing professionals should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to access to our Submittable review account.
Though we make no guarantees, you may hear from an agent, editor, or other publishing professional any time between now and Festival 2024. They review the manuscripts in the portal periodically and will contact anyone they'd like to connect with along the way.
To submit your manuscript, please select the appropriate genre from the list below:
- Children's/young adult
- Fiction: genre (mystery, thriller, romance)
- Fiction: literary fiction
- Fiction: religious fiction
- Non-fiction: academic
- Non-fiction: Christian living/devotional
- Non-fiction: comparative religion/multifaith
- Non-fiction: creative non-fiction
- Non-fiction: memoir
- Non-fiction: spiritual writing